There are currently no items in your basket.
|COVERLET SIZE||MATTRESS SIZE 1||SHAMS/SET 2|
|KING / CAL KING||114"W x 100"L||CAL KING, 72"W x 84"LKING, 78"W x 80"L||THREE|
|FULL / QUEEN||94"W x100"L||QUEEN, 60"W x 80"LFULL, 54"W x 75"L||TWO|
|TWIN / TWIN XL||72"W x92"L||TWIN, 39"W x 75"LTWIN XL, 39"W x 80"L||ONE|
1. the above dimensions are based on standard US Mattress sizes
2. Euro shams fit pillows that measure 26" x 26"
LAUNDRY CARE FOR COVERLET
- • Wash in cold water on gentle cycle
- • Do not use chlorine bleach
- • Tumble dry on medium / permanent press setting
- • Want a super smooth look? Place on bed and go over with a warm iron
- • Want to feel like a summer afternoon? Air dry outside or near an open window
- • Wash coverlets and towels separately to avoid lint
- • To maintain the quality of the fibers, don’t use fabric softeners or dryer sheets
- • Shake linens between washing and drying to minimize wrinkles
- • Avoid bleach and brightening agents to avoid discoloration (pssst…add a tablespoon of baking soda or white vinegar to the wash cycle instead)
- •Choose a linen-specific detergent for the best results
SHIPPING + RETURNS
WE KNOW YOU CAN’T WAIT TO CLIMB INTO BED WITH US, SO ORDERS PLACED BY 3:00 PM EST WILL SHIP SAME DAY. ORDERS PLACED AFTER 3:00 PM EST OR ON WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS WILL SHIP THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY.
OUR PRODUCTS CURRENTLY SHIP TO THE CONTINENTAL U.S. DEPENDING ON HOW QUICKLY YOU WANT YOUR ORDER, WE OFFER SEVERAL OPTIONS.
|I’M CHILL (SORTA)||4-6 BUSINESS DAYS||COMPLIMENTARY|
|TRYING TO BE ZEN||2-3 BUSINESS DAYS||CALCULATED AT TIME OF ORDER|
|I NEED IT NOW!||1-3 BUSINESS DAYS||CALCULATED AT TIME OF ORDER|
WE WANT YOU TO LOVE YOUR HOME AND EVERY PIECE YOU INTRODUCE INTO IT; SO, IF YOU’RE UNSATISFIED WITH YOUR ORDER, YOU HAVE 30 DAYS TO RETURN IT FOR A REFUND.
STILL HAVE MORE QUESTIONS? VISIT OUR FAQ.
Our Design + Details
At 10 Grove, we are obsessed with our fabrics. Why? Because we care about delivering the highest quality bedding at the most accessible price.
We source directly from the most reputable mills in Italy—the same ones that supply many of the leading luxury brands—and we cut, sew and embroider each piece at our own factory in the USA. By eliminating middlemen and controlling every step of the process, we are able to deliver luxury quality at a lower price.
Our Percale and Sateen are made from long staple Egyptian cotton, with a strong and lengthy fiber that is woven into finer, softer, and more durable fabrics.
Every one of our fabrics is Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified, so you know your bed is truly a safe haven. Sleep easy.
Who's sleeping in with THE CROSBY?
just the right weight
“the crosby coverlet is the perfect weight. I don't like sleeping with just a flat sheet, so this lay... ”
FINALLY, BEDDING FOR MEN
“I FIND NICE BEDDING TO BE SO TARGETED AT WOMEN. NONE OF THE COLORS REALLY SUIT A MASCULINE DECOR. 10... ”
SAN FRANCISCO, California
CALLING ALL WRINKLE-PHOBES
“I HATE WRINKLES. ESPECIALLY AFTER YOU'VE SPENT HOURS IRONING YOUR BEDDING...AFTER ONE NIGHT OF SLEEP... ”
NEW YORK, New York