There are currently no items in your basket.
LAUNDRY CARE FOR BED LINENS
- • Wash in cold water on gentle cycle
- • Do not use chlorine bleach
- • Tumble dry on medium / permanent press setting
- • Want a crisp look? Use a warm iron
- • Want to feel like a summer afternoon? Air dry outside or near an open window
- • Wash sheets and towels separately to avoid lint
- • To maintain the quality of the fibers, don’t use fabric softeners or dryer sheets
- • Shake linens between washing and drying to minimize wrinkles
- • Avoid bleach and brightening agents to avoid discoloration (pssst…add a tablespoon of baking soda or white vinegar to the wash cycle instead)
- •Choose a linen-specific detergent for the best results
Storing bed linens
- • We recommend having 2-3 sets of linens so you can rotate
- • Fold and store linens flat in a dry place away from direct sunlight
SHIPPING + RETURNS
WE KNOW YOU CAN’T WAIT TO CLIMB INTO BED WITH US, SO ORDERS PLACED BY 3:00 PM EST WILL SHIP SAME DAY. ORDERS PLACED AFTER 3:00 PM EST OR ON WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS WILL SHIP THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY.
OUR PRODUCTS CURRENTLY SHIP TO THE CONTINENTAL U.S. DEPENDING ON HOW QUICKLY YOU WANT YOUR ORDER, WE OFFER SEVERAL OPTIONS.
|I’M CHILL (SORTA)||4-6 BUSINESS DAYS||COMPLIMENTARY|
|TRYING TO BE ZEN||2-3 BUSINESS DAYS||CALCULATED AT TIME OF ORDER|
|I NEED IT NOW!||1-3 BUSINESS DAYS||CALCULATED AT TIME OF ORDER|
WE WANT YOU TO LOVE YOUR HOME AND EVERY PIECE YOU INTRODUCE INTO IT; SO, IF YOU’RE UNSATISFIED WITH YOUR ORDER, YOU HAVE 30 DAYS TO RETURN IT FOR A REFUND.
STILL HAVE MORE QUESTIONS? VISIT OUR FAQ.
Our Design + Details
At 10 Grove, we are obsessed with our fabrics. Why? Because we care about delivering the highest quality bedding at the most accessible price.
We source directly from the most reputable mills in Italy—the same ones that supply many of the leading luxury brands—and we cut, sew and embroider each piece at our own factory in the USA. By eliminating middlemen and controlling every step of the process, we are able to deliver luxury quality at a lower price.
Our Percale and Sateen are made from long staple Egyptian cotton, with a strong and lengthy fiber that is woven into finer, softer, and more durable fabrics.
Every one of our fabrics is Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified, so you know your bed is truly a safe haven. Sleep easy.
Who's sleeping in with THE MERCER?
love love love
“i love the mercer in percale. it's so so soft, right out of the packaging. the beige banding it so e... ”
CAN'T GET OUT OF BED
“I'VE NEVER SLEPT BETTER. THE PLAIN + PERFECT AND THE DUVET IN 10 GROVE'S COOL, CRISP PERCALE...THE B... ”
PILLOWCASES FEEL AMAZING
“THE SATEEN PILLOWCASES FEEL AMAZING. THEY'RE SO SOFT AGAINST YOUR SKIN. IT FEELS LIKE YOU'RE SLEEPIN... ”